Do you like the posts you see on this blog? Do you have data you’d want analysed? Do you have a business question that needs answers using data? No problem – if you have the question and the data, I can help you answer it. I’m currently available for freelance data analytics projects or full-time employment (remote jobs preferred).
Here’s what I know:
- Tools & Languages: SQL, R, Python, VBA, Power BI, Tableau, SAS
- Analytical techniques: Data visualization, web scraping, data collection (survey design, APIs, web scraping), social media & web analytics, retail and supply chain analytics. Along with the techniques used in the posts on this blog.
Here’s what I can do for you:
- Create functional and beautiful business intelligence dashboards using data visualization.
- Do ad-hoc analysis on a dataset – answering any business questions you have.
- Train / mentor you or your team on tools / topics mentioned above.