Did you like my in-depth data analysis posts on this blog? Do you have business data and are looking for a way to get answers and insights from it? No problem – I help businesses and individuals take better decisions via effective data and visualization – and I can help you too.
I periodically take up freelance data analytics / business intelligence / data visualization projects depending on my availability.
Current Availability: Available for freelance projects (up to 30 hrs/week)
What I know
- Data Visualization Apps: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Other Tools & Languages: Python, SQL, VBA, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel
- Analytical Techniques: Regression, clustering, market basket analysis, data collection (survey design, APIs, web scraping), social media & web analytics, retail and supply chain analytics, along with the techniques used in my blog posts.
Check out my 7+ years of work history on LinkedIn.
What I can do for you
- Create functional and beautiful business intelligence dashboards using data visualization. (Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Excel)
- Do ad-hoc analysis on your data, answering any business questions you have. (Python, SQL, Excel)
Check out my work portfolio here.
To get started, get in touch with me via Twitter DM, LinkedIn message or email (ayush [at] everydayplots.com). Once finalized, all project communication and delivery will be done on Upwork. This promotes transparency and trust between both sides. Here is my Upwork profile.
I look forward to working with you!